Fun New Stuff!
FABRICS – and lot’s of them! New collections are filling the shelves and to make room our clearance section has exploded!
Here’s a few of our favorite new book titles:
- 2 new titles from Yoko Saito – Japanese Taupe Color Theory, A Study Guide and 120 Original Embroidery Designs.
- My Whimsical Quilt Garden from Piece O’ Cake Designs
- foolproof Crazy Quilting by Jennifer Clouston. Includes a visual guide of 25 Stitch Maps plus 100+ Embroidery & Embellishment Stitches.
- A Quilter’s Ark – More than 50 Animal Designs for Foundation Piecing
- Extraordinary Log Cabin Quilts by Judy Martin. Get an autographed copy while supplies last.
Hand Embroidery is popular and I know you’ll enjoy seeing the new samples we have hanging in the shop. Tis The Season is a wonderful quilt project from Natalie Bird’s book Tis the Season – Christmas Stitchings. Be sure to check out Natalie’s new book In My Garden…Backyard Stitchings. We have 2 new samples made up from Natalie’s book Red Home. One is an appliqued wall hanging and one is a small embroidery piece.
And just in time for Spring is a delightful little wall hanging called P.S. Don’t Forget designed by Bareroots. It features words that inspire and comfort with fun little motifs.
If you like applique, Laundry basket Quilts has two wonderful new quilt patterns. Dresden Bloom and Pennsylvania Star.
Have you added the newest size Twister template to your stash? The “Midi-Twister” is the perfect size for small quilts and throws. We used a fun juvenile print for the shop sample. If you’ve enjoyed the whole twister craze, be sure to look at the Zig Zag Ruler, available in two sizes.
If you’ve finished some projects this winter, a reminder that we carry all three sizes of Hang It Dang It Quilt Hangers. The “Hang It Dang It” quilt hanger is designed to do just that. One person can hang any size quilt anywhere, perfectly, by themselves in a matter of minutes.